ADDICT

AZ ARCHERY DESERT MULE DEER (VIDEO)

Zac, you do it every time bro. Awesome video, and you can never go wrong with C.R.E.A.M.! Congrats on an awesome, mature, warrior of a buck. Now will you finally retire those pants!?!? ;)

• Like 1

Hahahah! THANK YOU guys! Kevin, new pants are in the mail!

I appreciate everyone's support and feedback! I put so much effort into capturing these events and I am grateful that you enjoy and appreciate my attempts to convey how it all went down!

I F ing hate rap music!!! But in your videos it just seems right, the flat brim hat and "bro" look just works!!! I love the respect and dedication you have! Always enjoyable, thanks for taking the time to share these videos for free. I hope your makin money off of these somehow.

• Like 1

AWESOME!!

I LOVED THE MUSIC.........

More D

• Like 1

That's an old warrior of a buck!!! Great job!

• Like 1

Another fine work of art! Congratulations on a great buck that has obviously outsmarted many predators. The time and dedication really show in each and every video you put together. Love it!

• Like 1

Dude your videos are top notch love watching them every time can't wait to see what's next simply inspirational I could see you having your own show blow all the other lame shows out of there great job man

• Like 1