/>

Im beginning to think the only think bc777 posts is verbal diarrhea

wat?

I believe he meant, The only THING Bc777 posts is liquid stool flying from his mouth. Which is correct.

• Like 4

/>

Im beginning to think the only think bc777 posts is verbal diarrhea

wat?

I believe he meant, The only THING Bc777 posts is liquid stool flying from his mouth. Which is correct.

oh i thought the think the only think was the diarrhea. my bad.

• Like 1

I caught 14 bobcats in 10 days in that area. That includes letting 2 smaller bobcats go. People are lucky I didn't blur out everything but my truck and the cats! 2 days where I caught doubles in 1 day and 1 day where I caught a triple. I have never in my life caught numbers like that and left the area after 10 days even though I even caught a cat the day I pulled all the cages. If he is looking for pictures on the internet to hammer me on there are better ones than that. Keep trying.

As entertainment so we just don't have top read this pissing match crap, here is a picture of a bobcat some knucklehead had mounted with an eating disorder. The rock its mounted on looks like a meteorite or something. Ha.

Young_Bobcat_with_Squirrel.jpg

I caught 14 bobcats in 10 days in that area. That includes letting 2 smaller bobcats go. People are lucky I didn't blur out everything but my truck and the cats! 2 days where I caught doubles in 1 day and 1 day where I caught a triple. I have never in my life caught numbers like that and left the area after 10 days even though I even caught a cat the day I pulled all the cages. If he is looking for pictures on the internet to hammer me on there are better ones than that. Keep trying.

As entertainment so we just don't have top read this pissing match crap, here is a picture of a bobcat some knucklehead had mounted with an eating disorder. The rock its mounted on looks like a meteorite or something. Ha.

Young_Bobcat_with_Squirrel.jpg

nice. i just got mine back from Kip Love, looks good right?

1zoyxoi.jpg

• Like 1

how does that mount even physically represent what is in nature, it looks like it has gas and is about to slip off that log/branch/piece of firewood???

hope you didn't pay more than 5 bucks for that mount!

I could go shoot a house cat from my neighborhood with a 12 gauge, with a full choke, at 10 yards, in the face, then skin it, fill the skin with concrete, then superglue it to a vertical fencepost, AND IT WOULD STILL COME OUT LOOKING BETTER THAN THAT!

that's just my 2 cents

• Like 2

I think you did a great job. That is an African Red Nosed Meerkat, right? Not everyone can get the right shade of red for the nose as well as the Yoda ears but I think you nailed it.