PatrickJr

Strecher? Flesher? FUR WHISPERER

$125 an hour and I'll teach you how to predator call so you call one in on your own and shoot it instead of use dogs or as we saw most recently, pull your truck over and shoot one you saw sitting on a log while you drove down the road.

I figure you're gonna need to pay me for a few hours of work at least because I can only imagine being cooped up with you in a truck listening to you gab on and on is going to take up a fair amount of time. You don't seen very teachable but I'll give it my best shot.

Shoot me an email if you are interested and I'll put it on the calendar.

Hahaha you couldn't pay me to have you show me anything. From your comment I'm guessing that you think catching cats with dogs is somehow inferior to calling them in or trapping them? And let me guess you would just drive right on past the cat sitting on the log cuz it's not enough of a challenge huh? Lol you just keep getting better and better. Didn't think you could top charging a kid looking for some help $100 an hour. But you're giving it a run for its money. I guess some guys will do whatever it takes to make a buck.

I was huntng with Les Johnson once up near Congress a number of years ago. A bobcat crossed in front of us on the dirt road we were driving down. We stopped the truck and watched it through our scopes as it wandered up a hill and over a saddle. Nobody even considered shooting it. It wasn't even discussed.

• Like 1

/> Get it to me and I'll skin it and teach you how to do everything along the way. $75 and 45 minutes later its on a stretcher ready to dry. 1 week later you can pick it up finished and ready for sale.

I know there are a few guys in Tucson who would do it.

Gonna charge the poor kid $100 an hour to show him how to skin, flesh, and stretch a cat? Pretty steep . . That's attorney wages right there.

from reading the post looks like he was gonna tan it and everything on top of showing him, beyond what was originally asked if someone would do exactly that for $$ sounds like a good deal to me.

James

Well good for you Hyper. . Wanna cookie or a prize or something for being nice to the majestic little kitty? That's one time I wish I would have been anywhere near you cuz that cat would have been blown away before you were able to get out of the truck to look at it through your scope.

And Jwl the OP wanted to get it tanned to hang up but hyper wasn't going to tan it. He said he would have it ready to sell a week later. Which when selling you don't tan. But regardless what's wrong with helping out a kid one time and showing him how to do everything free of charge? After all it will only take 45 minutes of his time.

like I said, Thanks for the offers, I might have to take you up on the offers another time.

fisrtcoueswas80, I realize it is tough to call in predators, I have called a lot, and only called in 4 coyotes and 1 fox (that I know of), my buddy I was hunting with pretty much guaranteed me a fox, so I wanted to be ready to take care of it.

you guys all hilarious, keep it goin'!!!

Never mind Hyper and BC777s little love fest they have going on every other thread... They actually go calling together before every fur auction and late after when the moon sets and no one is watching they wine and dine together in celebration of $237 avg bobcat prices. Don't be fooled by their cordial jabs at one another.. it's all in good love I'm sure of it.

I'm in Tucson and I will show you how to skin and flesh it. You need to research a little bit and decide what you want to first. If you want a long term wall hanger you are going to want to have it tanned. If you want something to hang in the garage for a while you can just stretch and dry it. If you have it tanned you need to decide what style you want. Do you want it tube skinned or rug skinned.

Either way just let me know when you get one and we will get it taken care of

• Like 3