I'm not going to bait the whole reason I brought this up was because I keep seeing people post trail cam pics that are obviously baiting. Yes I could read the game and fish regs and find out I'm sure,I was just hoping for maybe a quick answer here.

What pics are these?

Baiting on the off season seems like a gray area in my opinion. I'm not willing to risk that.

I'm not going to bait the whole reason I brought this up was because I keep seeing people post trail cam pics that are obviously baiting. Yes I could read the game and fish regs and find out I'm sure,I was just hoping for maybe a quick answer here.

What pics are these?

Baiting on the off season seems like a gray area in my opinion. I'm not willing to risk that.

a lot of the trail cam pics.
  • Like 1

What pics are these?

Not gonna point fingers just go to the trail camera section. When you see multiple species of animals stopped eating at the exact same spot or in a depression in the ground. Not always the case though

Too bad AZGFD passed this regulation during the archery deer season when the hunters were in the field and less likely to comment. Also we would like to see the studies, stats, and information supporting this spread of disease theory.

Too bad AZGFD passed this regulation during the archery deer season when the hunters were in the field and less likely to comment. Also we would like to see the studies, stats, and information supporting this spread of disease theory.

It was proposed and discussed for about 6 months it's not like it got passed over night...

Not that AZGFD cared. They didn't. Their mind was made up, I am no G&F hater and actually think they do a pretty dang good job compared to other states, but they could not have cared less about what the public had to say about this issue.

• Like 1

Not that AZGFD cared. They didn't. Their mind was made up, I am no G&F hater and actually think they do a pretty dang good job compared to other states, but they could not have cared less about what the public had to say about this issue.

+1