Sign in to follow this  
DCS

Antelope Eaters

Went to the Antelope Eaters contest this weekend.Pretty tough getting around with an 1 1/2 of rain on Friday night.Spent 3 hours stuck on Sat,but got out on our own,and ended up with 2 fox,and a coyote.We should have had a couple more,but happy with what we got.Thanks to the Mohave sportsman club for taking the time to put this on.I think they ended up taking 40 or so coyotes out of the gene pool,thanks again.

• Like 1

My son and I did the AE contest again this year and with the exception of the weather and poor shooting we had a great time. I was quite suprised with how good the coyotes were responding on Sat. in the middle of the rain and wind. Called in 6 and got 1 on Saturday. This was my first time using an E-Caller along with hand calls and sure learned alot about caller placement and location of the shooter(s). Always a good time though.

We had a tough time on Sat.I would like to talk to you on the phone for about 5 minutes as to what sounds to use.Leave your number,and we'll use my dime,Cliff