Sign in to follow this  
mulie hunter

Bow Season opens Friday

YeeHaw! This will be the first time I get to go archery hunting in Dec for myself for at least 6 years! I gess thats not a bad thing cause I usualy have a deer by now. I can't belive that I am so excited that I didn't get a deer yet! I usualy try to trophy hunt but I think I will shwack the first buck that steps out just for old times sake!

Don't know if I will get to go on Friday but on Saturday I will be scouting new country in unit 22. After that I will probably jump between there and unit 10. Then on to 32 or 31 in January!

Good luck to all!

Lance

I'll be in unit 22 doing some last minute scouting on Sunday, then back in January for my pig/deer hunt. Git 'em boys! :o

YeeHaw! This will be the first time I get to go archery hunting in Dec for myself for at least 6 years! I gess thats not a bad thing cause I usualy have a deer by now. I can't belive that I am so excited that I didn't get a deer yet! I usualy try to trophy hunt but I think I will shwack the first buck that steps out just for old times sake!

Don't know if I will get to go on Friday but on Saturday I will be scouting new country in unit 22. After that I will probably jump between there and unit 10. Then on to 32 or 31 in January!

Good luck to all!

Lance

There is some benefits to not filling a tag aint there. Good luck.

Bob

I'll be sitting on my rock in 33 with my binoculars on Sunday morning. I can't get out until then, but I'm ready and I need the peace and quiet.

Come Jan. I think I will find myself back in 24b. I think i will sit by the water and see what walks my way! Hopefully not the bear i've been seeing around there.

im heading out in the morning....going to hunt all day...hope there some snow where i am. I am trying a another spot in another unit that I always have luck seeing bucks...sat morning I went out into my usual spot in 37B....1st time I have seen a whitetail where I was...I was shocked and surprised it was just a lone spike...