Sign in to follow this  
Coues Sniper

young buck with promise

Snapped some pics of this buck the other day. At first all i had was the head on view and i could tell he had some height but was narrow, spindly, and had very short brows. But them he turned... and i about fell over. It's very hard to tell in the pictures because they curve so much, but his 3's are probably around 9 inches. Easy. I put him in the mid 80's, but he looked like a young deer. Hope he gets some mass and main beams to him! And sorry the pics aren't great, I pretty much suck at the digiscoping thing.

Holy crap Kevin that's a pretty nice buck. Has promise for sure. Is that the deer you plan on going for during the bow season? If so good luck with that. Keep huntin'

Dan - shortshooter

I think you are right on about that being a young deer with lots of promise. Is he in a place where he will get hunted or could you sit on him for a couple years and let him become a monster?

Awesome pictures of a good buck. He does look young but I would put him in the high 80s at least.

Thanks for sharing them with us.

when you say promise do you mean if he was in your crosshairs you would shoot?because i promise if he was in my crosshair i would promise. :rolleyes:

Kevin let me know if you want me to stick a arrow in him this weekend for you and I can get the correct score over to you :P Thats if I dont stick that toad I have been chasing