ylclaret

Need a job in Tucson

The company I've been selling for sold out and today was my last day. I thought I had a great job lined up but a DUI I got in 2011 shot that one down today. I have been working 3 different jobs to keep the bills paid but the one that just went away was the best of the three. I'm looking for anything that would pay $12/hr or more and be consistent full time work. I've done sales for wholesale nurseries to big box outlets (home depot, lowes, etc) for about 10 years, I have retail merchandising experience, I've got a little bit of demo experience, a little bit of electrical, and I know how to run a shovel. If anybody has any suggestions or knows of any openings I'd love to hear about them. Thanks!

Willing to relocate?

http://www.rigzone.com/jobs/search_jobs.asp

There are several positions in the Oil Field that are on 7 off, 7 on, or 14 on 14 off. Ive heard on the radio there is a 5k sign on bonus for CDL drivers in W. Texas hauling frac sand, drilling fluid, equipment, etc. Texas is also short 5000 hands on drilling rigs in the Permian, Eagle Ford and Offshore in the Gulf. Good luck on the employment search.

Thanks for the responses guys. Unfortunately the UP is a no go due to the DUI as well. If I was a single guy I would have been in the Permian already, I still consider it but my fiancé has a hard time with the idea of me leaving her home with 7 month old and her own full time job, and I can't really blame her. Chimichanga, do you have any more info on what jobs Freeport mcmoran might be hiring for? I just searched indeed.com and didn't come up with much. Thanks again guys!