Sign in to follow this  
rugermack

2007 Polaris Ranger 700 XP SOLD

2007 Polaris Ranger 700cc, XP, 4x4, red, K&N air filter, fresh oil change, 27" ITP radials, IPT 14" SST, rims black, 2" lift, winch, windshields, roof, back window, rear bumper, HID lights, horn, street legal, spare belt, new belt installed, miles-3705, hours-827, $5800. will take cash/guns for trade. phone 520-762-1864

Don't want to sell but need to buy my son a car.

last price reduction or ill keep it

post-5135-0-79561100-1402356110_thumb.jpg

post-5135-0-21390600-1402356147_thumb.jpg

post-5135-0-86416300-1402356178_thumb.jpg

post-5135-0-05959100-1402356200_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

The front is from EMP, the rear is Classic Accessories. they keep the dust out very well

last price reduction,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,5800

What kind of car are you looing for for your son? Just in case!

he would like a muscle car, he likes mustangs(the most), nova maybe. His favorite dream would be a 69 mustang fastback, he would also like a newer GT, but right now thats out of my price range. I know there are alot of opinions on making kids earn their own cars but i'm 20-30 miles out of town. In the long run he has a 4.0 GPA and is in the JROTC and never causes me any problems. I think that earns him a car.

• Like 1

I am intersted in the ranger and would like to take a look at it. But Im waiting on funds to arrive. Hoping by Thurs or Fri. If you still have it I will give you a call. Guessing Sonoita hills is in Sonoita? Im in Sahuarita

Im north of Sonoita, about 6 miles south of Sahuarita Rd. I'll be a round

Sounds like a great kid! But a 69 VW Bug would be much slower on the curves headed up Hwy 83!! I'll keep my ear to the ground and see if I can find something! Are all ya all mechanical so you could build something? And by the way, I sure wish I had the money for the Ranger! Great deal!

I can build stuff but getting tired of doing it. Slow curves sounds about right with teenagers