Sign in to follow this  
metau

New Wildcat headed to Tucson, could use a hand

My baby sister is moving to Tucson in August to finish up her degree at U of A. She is looking for housing within a few miles of campus with a yard for her dog(Dachshund). She is mature(26yo) and responsible, has paid her own way through college, and has worked full time since in high school. She is open to roommates, assuming they are also mature and responsible, and understand she is there to focus on school. If anyone has a line on somewhere, I'd appreciate any info. Thanks.

What she studying?

My daughter is a sophomore this year at the u of a. We have a three bedroom condo that we bought for her to live at while going to school. She has one roommate and has been looking for another. Her roommate has a cat and the the condo is on the second floor so no yard but the condo is two miles away from campus and there is a big court yard with a pool. Courtney is in ROTC and is studying nursing so isn't at home much. Her roommate is going to Pima. If your sister is still looking and would like to meet the girls let me know. Even if it is temporary, it might work out.

Brent

• Like 2