Sign in to follow this  
treeum

missing hound

Lost a walker male blknwhite with brown head he has a 3/4 bobbed tail its my boys dog and he is very upset he was wearing a green collar with name plate and a blue trashbreaker collar and a brown garmin gps collar lost reception on him and never picked him up he was last seen on enterprise rd near old hwy 80 bout 3 miles in ag fields south of tonopah thx in advance and there will be a reward if found

I hope you get your boy's dog back, sad to hear, best of luck to you guys.

Good luck on finding him. That's got to be hard on your son.

TJ

Hey did this dog was ever found? Some one just posted on Facebook a picture of a dog that matches the description!

Ernesto C

• Like 1

Hope you find your son's dog. I run dogs and know all about that. Have been pretty lucking on getting them back. Nothing worst then that filling. Good luck let us know if you find him.

Still havent found the missing dog ernesto c stated he seen one found on fb , he is a typical looking walker hound with a bobbed tail he had a green collar with name plate a brown garmin dc40 collar and a tritronics trashbreaker blue in color he was lost off enterprise rd just southwest of old hwy 80 in arlington thx again