Sign in to follow this  
Guest Truett

Archery couse deer

Guest Truett

I would like to go archery couse deer hunting in unit 23 this august. I have no idea where to start. Any information would be appreciated.

There are no deer of any kind in unit 23. You must hunt somewhere else.

Mike

I think that all deer have left Arizona, and the elk are not to far behind, but we do have plenty of lions, coyotes, and bobcats.

Good luck and God bless

Guest Guest

lol how do you figure no deer in unit 23 there are tons! im bowhunting there this august

Seriously, I would check azgfd hunt unit reports, and buy the How to Hunt Coues Deer book. those two alone will give you a great start.

Truett,

Get registered, then e-mail me. I'll share a couple of (serious) thoughts with you.

Thanks,

Mike

Info is golden, but it is more readily avalible if you are a member. We are kind of like tight with info to strangers. Join and we will talk more to you. :D

i plan on going white tail hunting (first time.) any sugestions im thinking between 6and 24,also are there any good game butchers in the valey ?

any sugestions on good spots ,i am most familiar with the northern half of az(ive only lived here ten yrs)any venturing ive done has been north of phoenix.and bow hunting is the only hunting I plan on doing (for the next few years any way) im going scouting this weekend any input will help :(

Edited by newbee