Sign in to follow this  
airmark

looking for a muzel loader

I drew my 5th choice and meed ro buy a muzzy. Anyone have one with a 209 ignition style and a acope on it? Post up what ya got contact info and price.

I have Connecticut Valley Arms, Stag Horn .50 cal

Make an offer if interested, I'm not sure what its worth. It has sat in my closet for 5 years it's used jut in good shape.

• Like 1

I have a Ruger M77/50 that has never been fired. No 209 ignition on those models though. P m me if you are interested.

Thompson Triumph w/ 1x Nikon and see through mounts. Used for 1 hunt. Make an offer.

Can you guys post up some pics of what ya got ? Im gunna end up with a muzy for this hunt im just trying to avoid buying new and haveing to pay to scope it. I drew this same hunt 2 years ago on a left over draw. At the time i had a cva with scope . Sold it last year for 150. Who new ide draw it agian on my 5th choice. That is why im looking for something like that with 209 ignition. I dont know anything about any other kind of muzzy. Im looking to spend 150-200 and meet up some where in the east vally like bass pro shop or some where around there.send me a pm and ill give you my phone number if txting a pic is ezer. I know for me it is. I surf from my phone.i wont allow internet in my house. The kids would never go play.