hoghntr

**Question for the camo wearing ladies on coues whitetail

I tried a pair of under armour boots a couple years ago. They were worn out in 6 months or less and my feet always seemed to be cold. Not sure if I bought the cheap under armour brand but I won't buy another to find out.

From what I have seen they have really stepped it up.. if they had 15d or 15ee I would give them a trial and report. I have always been into real boots with stitch down soles. I wore danner elk hunters for years very similar to their Canadians but elk hunters are cabelas and less money. cabelas are split leather like nubuk canadians from danner are smooth full grain so thats probably $ Difference. they were best boots ive ever owned all 6 pair.. my foot has now outgrown most danner hunt boots thx to surgeries.

OK guys, here is a woman hunters perspective.....I have some women's clothing, paid way more for it than the men's clothing. Men's clothing is way more functional than women's, meaning that I can put my rangefinder in a man's shirt pocket, but have you seen a woman's! you would be lucky to get your license and tag in it! I met the owner of Prios and told her of my issues several years ago, no changes. I do own Prios, She Safari and some RedHead woman's clothing, I do not wear it when I am archery hunting, I will wear them if I am rifle hunting..maybe. I am one of the lucky women who's husband wants the best for her, so he talked me into buying the woman's clothing, said I looked great in the clothing and he could tell I was a woman far away. Well I do not care if I look like a woman or not when I am hunting, I want to be comfortable and functional. So honestly I vote for men's clothing, until they finally make women's clothing functional.

Same thing for my wife, she hates all the womens camos..... what she does like though are the sweatpants and hoodies..... my wife gets cold easy so she dresses in many layers. So in az as hot as it will get in the day she can take her underarmor and other stuff off and throw her sweats back on real quick.... plus they are super quiet....

OK guys, here is a woman hunters perspective.....I have some women's clothing, paid way more for it than the men's clothing. Men's clothing is way more functional than women's, meaning that I can put my rangefinder in a man's shirt pocket, but have you seen a woman's! you would be lucky to get your license and tag in it! I met the owner of Prios and told her of my issues several years ago, no changes. I do own Prios, She Safari and some RedHead woman's clothing, I do not wear it when I am archery hunting, I will wear them if I am rifle hunting..maybe. I am one of the lucky women who's husband wants the best for her, so he talked me into buying the woman's clothing, said I looked great in the clothing and he could tell I was a woman far away. Well I do not care if I look like a woman or not when I am hunting, I want to be comfortable and functional. So honestly I vote for men's clothing, until they finally make women's clothing functional.

Same complaint my wife has who spends 150 days plus a year in the field. Next step is working on developing a functional line of clothing for women. It only took 4 years and we found a pack that will haul all her sheds and she likes. Went to the Kuiu 1850. She loves it. Hopefully this women's line of good functional hunting gear comes to fruition.

Check out Haley Vines at www.EvoOutdoors.com! My girl is 5'8" and 130lbs (all legs) so finding pants was a nightmare. The Haley Vines come in smaller sizes and in long. They fit her perfectly and I can't make fun of her any longer for wearing high waters!

• Like 1

Thought about this one some more...I don't spend big money on my camos. I'd rather use it for rain gear, boots, pack, and other equipment.

I recently bought the Under Armour Brow Tine boots. I haven't worn them hiking yet, but they were comfy in the store. I didn't like the price, but my choices were limited. Men have about 100 boot options and we have like 6.

• Like 3

On the women's boots...try finding a good hunting boot is a size 5!!!! More frustration!

Thought about this one some more...I don't spend big money on my camos. I'd rather use it for rain gear, boots, pack, and other equipment.

I recently bought the Under Armour Brow Tine boots. I haven't worn them hiking yet, but they were comfy in the store. I didn't like the price, but my choices were limited. Men have about 100 boot options and we have like 6.

400 or 800 gram? I think that is the pair wifey tried. and you can bujy direct on ebay no shipping and no tax

Btw I believe I have all the camo she needs. mixed bag of under armour and prois and of course some of my old military goodies. maybe 1 more pair boots and she ready

I got 800. I needed cooler weather boots. I wore them for many hiking miles the last few to try them out and they felt good. Not quite as light as what I'd like, but I think I wore ankle height boots for too many years.