Sign in to follow this  
Buck15

For Sale-2011 PSE Omen Pro complete package. ***SOLD***

30" DL & 70lbs draw weight

33 5/8" axle to axle

Comes with QAD Ultra fall away rest , Spott-Hogg 7 pin sight and PSE Eclipse 6 arrow quiver

This bow is very fast and well taken care of (IBO 366fps)!

Selling as a complete deal. Not interested in trades

PM me if interested

Located in Vail. $700

post-12578-0-35852300-1407101021_thumb.jpgpost-12578-0-35981600-1407101121_thumb.jpgpost-12578-0-58499100-1407101156_thumb.jpg

1 pin to 40 yards,whats not to like...fastest bow on the planet for 5 years..someone needs to blast through an elk and pin it to a boulder somewhere with this.... :lol: thinking I need a backup to my 85 pounder....

• Like 1

1 pin to 40 yards,whats not to like...fastest bow on the planet for 5 years..someone needs to blast through an elk and pin it to a boulder somewhere with this.... :lol: thinking I need a backup to my 85 pounder....

85 pounder?! You are a stud! The few animals I have shot with this bow never knew what hit 'em and died quickly with this setup.

Final price $500 for package! Just don't need a backup bow anymore and years before my son can shoot it!

No ones buyin this? heck the sight rest and quiver alone dang near would cost u $500. Nice set up. Almost exactly how my mathews is set up. Free bump.

• Like 1

Final price $500 for package! Just don't need a backup bow anymore and years before my son can shoot it!

adjustable draw... right? 26"-30"

wish I wasn't savin for glass... 500 bones is a smokin deal for this set up!

bump for a great deal!

James