Sign in to follow this  
drgonzales

Docter Binocular help

I have a set of Docter binoculars and the lens has come loose inside. You can actually hear the lens bouncing around inside. I bought them about 5 years ago and now they are useless. The store I bought them from is no longer in business. Anyone know where to go for help with this matter.

Thanks

I cant find on that site any info or pricing on a set of binos. I want to purchase a pair of docters does any one have a link ?

Go with Swaro's....... you will be a lot happier. I know a lot of guys that have given up their Doctors and bought Swaro's wishing they had done that in the first place.

Just my 2 cents worth.......

I cant find on that site any info or pricing on a set of binos. I want to purchase a pair of docters does any one have a link ?

Go with Swaro's....... you will be a lot happier. I know a lot of guys that have given up their Doctors and bought Swaro's wishing they had done that in the first place.

Just my 2 cents worth.......

Yeah we have a few pairs of the swaro 15's but heard you could get docters in 30's ? thaught it would be nice to have more zoom with a larger field of few than a spotting scope. Heard about using the doublers for the 15's but have heard there not as good

I looked through a pair of those on a sheep hunt in Utah a couple of years back. They are Awesome! Way to big to pack very far from the truck or quad...... but in Utah they are great cuz all the "locals" have made roads to the top of every hill already..lol. :blink:

Those binos are on my wish list for sure..... it would be great for all your pre-scouting! :)

longshooter,

If you are serious about the docters email me. I currently use Zeiss 15x60s, Swarovski 15x56s, Zeiss spotting scope, and Docter 30x80s. All have their uses and their plus and minuses. There are applications where my 30x80 outperform the 15's. I have been using all these glasses for 10 years plus.

Rick

kfcpage@cableone.net