COOSEFAN

Freaks of the Woods

Yeah Jim, it is only your pics we can't see. And your avatar says "bandwidth exceeded"

I've spent several days hunting for his sheds. Found other's but not his.

Hey, Mike..... If that was taken over near where you were you & I have talked about.... I might know where look for those sheds..... :)...... When you get better I'll go with ya and look.

Are my pic's and avatar visible now?

If they are......here is another freak. I stole this from Shortypants after he found it last year on the late elk hunts. My taxi buddy (GTT/azwtcrzy) cleaned it up for me and it's pretty cool. The pic's never do things justice, but the bases on this guy are just big balls of mass with a ton of character. Hopefully my pic's are all showin' up? Thanks, JIM>

freakantl13.jpg

freakantl14.jpg

freakantl15.jpg

freakantl12.jpg

Hey........does anybody know what the fastest way to get to Unit 45B is?

:P

Hey Monty,I see alot of them "messed-up pedicle" type bulls up in your neck of the woods.......figured you'd have some! Those are awesome! JIM>

Do you guys think more elk or deer hav funky antlers? i think its elk myself.

Jim, that spike bull is awesome! dont know if i could pass on that freak! :)

Hey Gino, I need that stub to put on the transfer case shifter of the Gamegetter to match the one on the tranny shifter. Cough it up buddy.

Mike

post-1778-1171811394_thumb.jpg

post-1778-1171811312_thumb.jpg

Hey Gino, I need that stub to put on the transfer case shifter of the Gamegetter to match the one on the tranny shifter. Cough it up buddy.

Mike

post-1778-1171811394_thumb.jpg

post-1778-1171811312_thumb.jpg

:blink: Wow! That looks like a match! It's yours if your want it....... :) Come on over.... and we'll cut it off..... or I can try to remember to bring it the next time I'm over your way..... B)

Gino,

You mean unit 45B at coords 33*18.824 N 113*57.799 W?

Yeah..... That spot!!! ;) Those bulls over there seen to move over your direction late in the growing season.... I think..... :huh:

Hey, Jim..... I think the easiest and fastest way to get to 45B its to fly there...... of course! :lol:

Awesome stuff guys! Here's a couple more pics from some video I got of some funky coues. The big 2x3 is just a big nardly buck and the other buck just grew a big main beam and an eyeguard on one side.

post-1055-1171816185.jpg

post-1055-1171816193.jpg

post-1055-1171816204.jpg

post-1055-1171816213.jpg

post-1055-1171816221.jpg

post-1055-1171816228.jpg

post-1055-1171816242.jpg

Hey azsagebrush I talked to you at the bowhunter happening about that funky shed you found. I'm almost 100% positive that your shed is from the same bull on the video. I watched it frame by frame and it looks exactly the same. That bull had to cover approx 50 in about 6 months though. I still can't believe that a bull would travel that far in such a small amount of time. I also find it hard to believe that there could be another bull out there with that type of antler configuration. So for how unbelievable it may be I think its probably is the same bull. Crazy stuff man.

post-1055-1171817168.jpg

post-1055-1171817180.jpg

post-1055-1171817187.jpg

Hey Joe, that has got to be the same bull! You got some incredible footage, those bucks...especially the first.....are awesome! What camera do you use? Thanks, JIM>

Thanks Jim. I think I use the same one you do. Its all about getting lucky and being able to get close to the deer. Any of the high end cameras will produce great footage as long as your close enough and a good tripod always helps. Anymore freaky, funky, or unique antlers out there?

Joe