Sign in to follow this  
Blade

S&W M&P15 ORC

For sale. Smith &Wesson M&P15 ORC. Includes everything that came with it oridionally (case, rifle, 1 M&P magpul magazine, paper work, etc.). Also includes Vortex strikefire scope, magpul pistol grip, magpul fore grip, magpul flip up sights, 1 new gen 3 magpul magazine, and single point sling. Im asking $900. If you’re interested or have questions you can PM me on here or call or text me at 5 two 0-827-9one9five. Face to face cash transactions only. Buyer must be able to legally purchase a firearm in the state of Arizona. CCW preferred.post-6835-0-12485900-1409320959_thumb.jpgpost-6835-0-96669400-1409321017_thumb.jpgpost-6835-0-60735100-1409321092_thumb.jpgpost-6835-0-28728700-1409321158_thumb.jpg

Rifle $900 (online price)

foregrip $30

pistol grip $25

flip up sights $100

sling $40

Scope $150

mag $15

tax $100

retail value $1360

Im asking $900

I'll be going to Phoenix this weekend and probably next if anyone wants to meet.

The rifle is still available.

Smokin deal. Wish I had the extra cash could always use more AR's

• Like 1

Still available. I bought this rifle new at Sportsmans in Mesa a few years ago. I've never been a big fan of AR style rifles but I had just sold my red label before stopping by Sportsmans gun counter. The rifle was calling my name and the money was burning a hole in my pocket.

Its been well maintained. I don't do mag dumps or try to bump fire it. It has been fully striped and cleaned after every time I've shot it. I'll be going to Phoenix next weekend for a class if anyone is interested.

Still available. I bought this rifle new at Sportsmans in Mesa a few years ago. I've never been a big fan of AR style rifles but I had just sold my red label before stopping by Sportsmans gun counter. The rifle was calling my name and the money was burning a hole in my pocket.

Its been well maintained. I don't do mag dumps or try to bump fire it. It has been fully striped and cleaned after every time I've shot it. I'll be going to Phoenix next weekend for a class if anyone is interested.

Hello Blade my name is mike and im going to be your grief counselor for today.. selling your M & P ar will probably not bring your red label back to you, im sorry Blade she may be gone forever! sometimes we just dont dont know what we have till it's gonearooooni. ;)

Bump for a cool m & p, I now own 1 but have not shot yet..

Haha, thanks for the counseling Mike. The red label is a nice shot gun; too nice for me. I took it hunting a few times and i was more worried about bumping or scratching the gun than finding birds. The guy i sold it too had just retired and had always wanted one so i made him a smokin deal. He loves it (it went to a good home), and hunts with it frequently.

This M&P is a nice rifle too, I just never shoot it. So, instead of just taking up space in the safe i thought i would see if anyone else wants it.

• Like 1

Folks I finally shot mine wednesday and I love it! only problem is so did my 16yr old daughter so not sure it actually mine any longer. honestly I liked it so much if I had silly $$$ I would buy this 1.

Bump for a gr8 feeling gun.