Sign in to follow this  
andrewmilich

where to dove hunt near north phoenix or North Scottsdale?

I usually go out by the verde river and the rez. near the town of rio verde. but that area has been horrible the last couple of years. any one have any suggestions? I live near desert ridge and don't want to travel to far any good spots.

thanks

I hear the road near game and fish might be good.

It's a bit of an inside joke, if you have been around long enough you might get it.

• Like 2

I hear the road near game and fish might be good.

It's a bit of an inside joke, if you have been around long enough you might get it.

L.O.L.. but no birds there this year folks1

I wonder how many trucks will be out this weekend along carefree still lol. There was about a dozen trucks on both sides the hwy every 50 yards it seemed opening morning. Was insane, never had seen it so packed. Good thing I don't hunt next to them

I wonder how many trucks will be out this weekend along carefree still lol. There was about a dozen trucks on both sides the hwy every 50 yards it seemed opening morning. Was insane, never had seen it so packed. Good thing I don't hunt next to them

Well monday afternoon I saw a total of 12 birds in n.phx so maybe they are hunting catepillars??

Lol that sounds about right. The rain this weekend is going to stir up more ish. Hopefully it'll put everything back the way it needs to be. Wishful hoping