Sign in to follow this  
m77

Trail Camera 80 Dollars or Less

So I guess by the title you all know my question. The new cams are great with wifi and all. But I'm cheap. What's the best older model cam out there for less than $80. Doesn't have to score and age the deer by itself, just takes a picture so I know what's there.

So I guess by the title you all know my question. The new cams are great with wifi and all. But I'm cheap. What's the best older model cam out there for less than $80. Doesn't have to score and age the deer by itself, just takes a picture so I know what's there.

watch camofire.com

I think tuesdays are trailcam tuesdays.

brand isn't a big concern with me...especially when the thieves are thick as thieves these days. LOL!

I look at flash range or inrared range.... at least 50ft and battery life at least 3 months...... if you want champagne on a beer budget prolly not gunna happen... though sometimes you get lucky on a previous years closeouts.

the brands I have are moultrie, wildgame, and stealth cam.. all have good and bad.

James

• Like 1

Thanks JLW, I like Beer. I'll keep on eye on the website.

I have moultrie I think they are the m-8 I got 4 cams for 300 online the cams take awesome pics and trigger speed is great most pics are centered for the most part and the night pics are pretty nice too the only gripe I have is there is not a sensitivity setting so If you have brush grass or tree branches in the 40 foot range you will have maybe 50 pics of animals but you have to weed through 400 pics of moving branches and clouds but it doesn't bother me as much considering the price

400 - I wish -- average more like 4000 or more od grass/ windy days with nothing - just had one that was basically takin pics every minute - spend in your highest range

doing that now 6-7 thousand pics maybe 20 of animals

400 - I wish -- average more like 4000 or more od grass/ windy days with nothing - just had one that was basically takin pics every minute - spend in your highest range

doing that now 6-7 thousand pics maybe 20 of animals

even last year in 21?

if it is taken every minute you might have it set on plot watch.

James