Sign in to follow this  
sherman

where am I

Hey edge, benson is more west than Wilcox so it counts lol.

. I set my profile up a long time ago so I might have lived in J-6 at the time and that is a bit further west then where I live now wouldn't you say . But I updated my profile for all the naysayers

My horse is the only naysayer in this household.

I have a friend at the J6. We'll invite him and Bill to lunch, too. Dang, Dan this is gonna get expensive. You might wanna to start saving up now.

I've been hiking to get back in shape, Dan. But in this heat it's tough keeping the beer cold.

I've been hiking to get back in shape, Dan. But in this heat it's tough keeping the beer cold.

do you just carry the beer and ice for the extra weight?

Yup, I found packing in beer and ice much more rewarding and refreshing than rocks.

I vote for ribeyes, and i'll byob...gotta go folks, c ya soon

Dan went MIA when we all decided to meet at his place for steaks... :(

Nope just went to the dump :-) plenty of room here at my place and I'll cook! I drink cheap whiskey and skunky beer so byob is best haha. I do tend to put people to work when they come over. Maybe that's why no one visits anymore? Back to the original topic here lol, the river as of 30 min ago was way lower than this morning.

What kind of work do you need done. Believe it or not I am a finish carpenter by trade.

Dustin, I'm far from being finished. It's hard building a house paycheck to paycheck. When I first started, the paychecks were about two times heavier. Still toying with rough in ideas and saving money to make it waterproof.