Sign in to follow this  
Huntn coues

Some more first timers for pigs

Here is some pics of our family Javelina hunt this weekend.

A couple of these pics are of my two daughters first pigs. Both made perfect 1 shot kills.

My wife as well was perfect on shot placement. For myself I gave mine a warning shot first....... :lol: :lol: :lol

post-1274-1172670810_thumb.jpg

post-1274-1172671404_thumb.jpg

post-1274-1172671489_thumb.jpg

post-1274-1172670769_thumb.jpg

post-1274-1172670836_thumb.jpg

post-1274-1172670965_thumb.jpg

post-1274-1172671203_thumb.jpg

Ya know, Troy-Boy....... I am soooo glad you all tagged out this week end!!!! I think it is awesome that the girls were both able to conect on the same hunt!! :) And of course congrats to you and Trish! :D

But, man! You could do us all a favor...... for the Love of God...... stay the heck out of those pics!! Yer startin' to look like Bullwigdeon.... and from what Lark says, Bret smells like.... I think you smell like him too!!!! :lol: :lol: :P "The Talking Pig II" :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding old Buddy!!!! Congrats!!!!! You are the Worlds Best Dad and I am glad you all got'er done!!!! That is Priceless!!!!!!!!!! ;)

:) :) :)

Oh....... and by the way my fellow CW.com'ers.........

Doesn't Huntn Coues have the most beautiful huntin' partners you have ever seen!!!! And he has one more daughter on the way up.... we will be seeing her pics on here in the next year or two with her trophies!!!!! You should see the collection of baseball bats and shotguns that he already has hangin' behind his front door!!!! ;)

Congrats, again old Buddy!!!! :)

Congrats to you and your family. Way to get everyone involved. I myself have two daughters that aren't quite old enough but I can't wait for their day to come.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Looks like you knocked 'em dead, way to go!

Outstanding! Congrats on the hunts success. Nothing like being out there with the family.... ;)

S.

:)

PS: Good pics. Helpful hint in the future is to use your flash for the pics if possible, even in the day-light. Really helps to brighten things-up and get rid of the 'ball cap shadows' on the faces. Thanks for sharing!!

Outstanding! Congrats on the hunts success. Nothing like being out there with the family.... ;)

S.

:)

PS: Good pics. Helpful hint in the future is to use your flash for the pics if possible, even in the day-light. Really helps to brighten things-up and get rid of the 'ball cap shadows' on the faces. Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks you all--

As for the quality of the pics I was a dork and left the camera 1.5 miles away back at the truck so the only thing I

had was my camera phone. :(

I will not make that mistake again... Thanks for the tips on using a flash in the future.