Sign in to follow this  
jbone

Roosevelt Lake Property

Outdoor hotspot. I have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath stick built house, vaulted ceilings, split floor plan, an attached 650 square foot garage, front and rear patio's, heat and ac, all utilities, 2 miles to the Roosevelt lake and it sits on a 1/2 acre enough room for a shop or detached garage. It was built in 2006, the floors are stained and stamped concrete for easy care. Coues, mule deer, elk, bear, javelina, quail, dove water fowl and anything else you can find to hunt along with the hottest fishing lake in Arizona. Surrounding units open for archery deer summer and winter. Tons of off road trails to ride quads or jeeps. Several supreme units to hunt for coues within a mornings drive of the house. Anybody looking for the perfect summer and winter get away this is it. Sad to get rid of it but it has to go, $189,000 or give me a reasonable offer and it will be yours.

Primetime, sounds like a heck of a deal, I am planning on building a stick house on 1/2 acre at tonto basin, and would like to talk to yo about costs,and ups and downs along the way building yours.

I'm in picture mtn park currently, give me a call or PM me sometime:

Dan

Hey Primetime,

Might be in the market, do you have in pictures of the house and/or property?

Ilene

ihailey@aol.com