Sign in to follow this  
Huntn coues

Draw results are getting closer.

Just spoke to a gal at G/F and she said the draw is complete and that they are starting to hit

the bank cards , and as soon as that is done they will re-issue the ones that were rejected and then post the results.

Now this is just what I heard- Don't stone me if what I was told is wrong. :( :(

Anyway maybe a week or so and will know????????

I can't argue with what you said, that's the best news I've heard all day!!!

Well, If you applied online start checking your bank account

I found out a few years back That we drew a elk and 2 turkey tags about 4 days before results were released by the amounts they deducted

Just checked and the RESULTS are POSTED on azgfd.com nothing here...

Now that is just cold hearted to say that I got all excited and went and checked. I think we all should stop talking about the draw until we all know for a fact that they are out.

Great! Now I'll be checking my online account every 10 minutes for a G&F charge! As if I weren't already too distracted at work by checking for new posts every five minutes!

Mark

You know you just jinxed yourself BIG TIME, right?

That's like talking to the pitcher about the no hitter he has going.

YOU JUST DON'T DO IT! ;)

Younghunter I couldn't resist :P Now I'll be stuck in the habit of checking the credit card until the results are really posted..

Hey HuntnCoues, what do you mean by they will reissue the ones that were rejected? I am not sure I understand. Of course now I too will be checking the checking acct. online every few minutes.

Hey HuntnCoues, what do you mean by they will reissue the ones that were rejected? I am not sure I understand. Of course now I too will be checking the checking acct. online every few minutes.

If you are drawn they then go to your account, if the funds are not there you will be rejected and they will redraw that tag maybe. A couple years back my daughters and I were not drawn for turkey but then ther were left over permits for that unit. I called GF and asked what the #@*%&$ is up with that?

They said they did not have the man power to redraw so they put them into the leftover pot.

That aint right and I believe they are redrawing now

Mike

Game hauler pretty much sums it up.

If there is no money in the account they will reject that person :( and go to the next person in line.

If you are drawn they then go to your account, if the funds are not there you will be rejected and they will redraw that tag maybe. A couple years back my daughters and I were not drawn for turkey but then ther were left over permits for that unit. I called GF and asked what the #@*%&$ is up with that?

They said they did not have the man power to redraw so they put them into the leftover pot.

Mike

This is why I do not use the online application and send my apps in via mail with a check. Do not need to worry about not having enough in the account.

Mike

This is why I do not use the online application and send my apps in via mail with a check. Do not need to worry about not having enough in the account.

What happens if your check bounces when you applied???? :P :lol: Samething.