Huntn coues

C/W member says his card got hit

We wouldn't have this problem with the company that does the charging if game and fish required a money order for payment, plus they wouldn't be charged the three percent fee from the credit card companys. I think the guys that still pay with money order or check should be given an extra bonus point. I am going to head down to the office today and talk to a person I know that works in the office across the street and see if she can tell me when they are going to post the results. David

I just called the game and fish and hit button #2. Instead of the normal, results are being processed, it went to the listing for drawings and bonus points. My heart skipped a beat and I entered all of my info. The results came back "there is no application on file" WTH. I tried this one more time, then tried my fathers info. Same thing. Called right back, and the message went back to the "the results are being processed". Talk about getting the adrenaline pumpin'. Now I'm getting ready to get off my prep hour and get back into my next class. Totally not cool. Maybe today?

I went down and talked to my source and she said they should be showing by noon. I don't if that means on the website, but when I was there she did say they were trying to get the phones going and I guess she was right since they have already started on the phones. David