Sign in to follow this  
elkiny

Mexico 2015 is right around the corner!

Hello CWT members,

I'm so ready to head south again this season to have an opportunity at a good buck. Who else is planning a trip to Mexico and who are you hunting with? I know TAM and Ernesto C usually heads down, anyone else planning on making it down there this season?

elkiny

My brother and his buddies are going down so I've been getting their stuff all together and arranged for them. Sure gives me the itch bad. I'm scheduled to go down and help a friend on his hunt so I'm excited for that as well.

Good luck to all, absolutely love hunting Mexico for coues! Shoot straight and take a lot of pictures.

Of course I'll be going back this year! I'm really excited because we have acquired some additional ranches adjacent to our main ranch that look really good.

I have three trips planned. The first is a scouting trip the day after Thanksgiving. We will set up trail cameras and ground blinds and just try to see what the deer movement looks like.

We will then go back again between Christmas and New Years with my three boys to hunt deer and pigs and see what the trail cams have picked up.

The third trip is really when things get cranking. We'll go back the third week in January for the rut hunt. This year we will have a new moon which should help daytime deer movement. We will also have the results of our 50+ trail cameras to give us an idea of where the big bucks are hanging out. Who knows, perhaps we'll be able to find some of the same bucks we got pic's of last year.

As usual, I can't wait!

That's sounds awesome TAM! Good luck and take lots of pictures! By the way, thanks for the invite earlier this year. If I hadn't already committed to go with el Trofeo I definitely would have hooked up with you. I was on the fence about it, I seriously considered it however I didn't want to burn a friend because I had already committed to him. To me integrity is more important, next season however is open to whatever. TAM, are you in the Phx area?

Elkiny

• Like 1