Sign in to follow this  
MRL1984

Eberlestock Tailhook. RRA 2 stage trigger

The tailhook is mossy oak brush country. Only issue is two minor tears just below the stretch bands on the inner pockets. Good pack for timber or still hunting. Looking for $100 firm as I will keep it if it doesn't sell.

I will ship for $10 since I am in the Verde. Will be at Canyon Raceway Thursday-Saturday so can meet on the north end of phoenix.

post-2940-0-41418800-1416444671_thumb.jpg

post-2940-0-50617900-1416445281_thumb.jpg

post-2940-0-73249100-1416445333_thumb.jpg

I also have a Rock River Arms 2 stage match trigger kit varmint version. I paid $120 and would like to get that back. I just opened the shipping box.

My brother in law is the racer, he runs sprints. I haven't seen him run without the wing, so it may be interesting.

My brother in law is the racer, he runs sprints. I haven't seen him run without the wing, so it may be interesting.

I raced canyon when 3 wheels were the thing! :() twas long ago

I just bought an X2 last year, love it so far. Would you be interested in just selling the scabbard separate?

Which scabbard is included with the X2 pack? A1SS, A2SS, A2LS? Does it fit a scoped rifle? I'm interested.

I have the Eberlestock Team Elk pack. It is awesome. I am wondering if this would fit my 12 year old daughter. How adjustable is the harness system?

I would like to keep it together rather than parting out.

It's the a2ss from what I gather reading the description. I put my scoped rifles in it.

The pack is pretty adjustable, but i don't know that it will shrink down for a super skinny person. I also don't know if it will adjust vertically for the hip belt.

• Like 1

OK, thanks anyway. If you were in the Valley, I would run her over to try it on. Good luck with the sale.

I can meet you any of the next three days since I'll be down that way if you do want to test it out.

• Like 1

X2 is sold. Nice meeting you and your daughter Lance.