Coues 'n' Sheep

Brownies

Lucky for you CnS I have a new tech. starting for me next week so I have to get things ready for him or there would not be a brownie left out there for you to find :D

Have a nice day Blind Squirrel :lol:

You know Gino -if I still lived up there and not down here in the crap hole there would not be ANY

brown bone for you to pick up cuz I would have em all. :o :o

:P :P :lol: :lol:

You have a hard enough time finding brown bone when it is attached to an 800 lb animal that you are hunting.... :rolleyes: .... much less laying on the ground all by itself! :lol: :lol: :P :lol: :lol: You don't scare me..... other wise you would climb behind the wheel of your ranger and pick up all these horns!! :lol: :lol:

;) Gotcha! :P :lol:

LMAO :angry:

SWEET!!!!

I'll be out tommorrow

Thought i would stay dry today

Me too...... :) Gunna try to go pick up those other sides from last week. Hope I get lucky again! :D

Remember to keep your eyes open for FRESH bear sign BUDDY

:D

Not even close to that unit.... Sorry..... :(

:lol: :lol:

If I see anything fresh I will let you know just the same. :D Good luck when you go out! :)

No brown bone yesterday..... :angry: ..... Some lazy SOB was riding his Quad all over the open ridges where I found my "free-bees"! :angry: And he even walked a loop over by where I found my other Brownie with the Crown Points.... <_<... don't know if he found anything, but all me and my buddy Jeremy found was a hard white set, a chalk set, two single chalks, and a coues shed that was chewed.... :( Nothing worthy of pics this week..... :(

Hey Mike, I think the Bears are coming out...... we might have found some fresh looking bear sign.... not for sure, hard to tell with how wet everything was...... oh, and I am trying to talk Jeremy out of a spot that he found a bunch of fresh sign in 22 for you..... not sure how you would hunt it.... really thick..... maybe calling from a treestand...... still working on it for you though.... ;)

Get to work Gino :) By the way did my other dad call you yet?

Yeah, that lucky SOB!!! Guess no one likes hime right now cuz all the tags they drew...... :rolleyes: .... I think it is great..... except that late 23 tag should belong to someone in my family! :lol: :lol:

Thought I was going to get skunked last weekend

But managed to squeek in a small year old 6 point

Here is a pic as I found it

post-1778-1175100593_thumb.jpg

Here are a few sheds My 9 year old son Jakob & I found a couple of weeks ago. Jakob found the spike while he was hunting rabbits & the big brownie about a mile from the truck, I found the smaller one. ;) This was his first brownie & the first brownie of the year for us. I was walking right next to him when he yelled out (dad I got one!), man was I proud!...I spotted the smaller one about 75yds. off the road while we were driving, his was much more well deserved...LOL. It was a great weekend!

3-18-07035.jpg

3-18-07024.jpg