COOSEFAN

2002 Ford F-350 Super Duty

Well....I have to sell her. Don't want to but need the $$ for the wife's college fund! I haven't put it in the trader yet but it will go in there next week. I don't even know what I'm asking for it yet, probably $18,900.00. This truck runs and drives like new and is VERY dependable. It is in great condition..except for some small dings in the bed. Non-smoker, never been in an accident, and always well taken care of.......except for when Casey (firstcoueswas80) used the hub cap as a step :angry:(i replaced the hub caps) Here are the facts about it, and if you have any Q's please PM me, thanks, JIM>

2002 Ford F-350 XLT

V-10.......gets about 12 mpg........but a TON of power

AT

77,000 miles

4dr / 4wd / shortbed

tan cloth int.

AZ beige ext.

New tires ( BFG AT's )

New wheels ( 17" )

New HD track bar and steering stabilizer shock......all other shocks replaced last year

Nerf bars/tube steps

Power everything....mirrors, drs, windows........

Has a 3" leveling kit

Tow package/elec brake controller

CD player/tape deck

I can't think of anything else.......It is a GREAT truck, won't leave ya stranded and will pull anything you put behind it!

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

Hey, Does that Fix Or Repair Daily have a stick or a slopp-o-matic (oops that is a Dodge thing)..... I mean automatic????? :P

:lol: :lol:

Love the truck! Sorry you have to sell her. :(

ooops......that's what I forgot, thanks CnS! It is an Automatic. First On Race Day

Yeah, I can't believe I'm selling it........actually my buddies and some of my family are going to call me stupid when they see this thread.......they don't know yet that I'm selling it :ph34r: but I have no choice.......and my wife said she'll buy me the truck I want next year when she gets outta school and gets a job! I already bought an older BADA$$$ truck to get me by until then.....I'll post pics of it when I get a chance. JIM>

She is a beauty, Jim.... if she had a 5 speed I might have had to beg my wife :blink: .... heck, just that sticker in the back window has gotta be worth 2, maybe 3 grand! ;)

Good luck, bet she sells fast. :)

well taken care of.......except for when Casey (firstcoueswas80) used the hub cap as a step

uhh... that was Christian..... :D

and hey @$$ you said ur brother broke the one on the other side, didnt see any mention of him! and it was crooked anyways!

really though, truck rides real nice and smooth... and its a coues finding machine! aint that right Jim!

well taken care of.......except for when Casey (firstcoueswas80) used the hub cap as a step

uhh... that was Christian..... :D

and hey @$$ you said ur brother broke the one on the other side, didnt see any mention of him! and it was crooked anyways!

really though, truck rides real nice and smooth... and its a coues finding machine! aint that right Jim!

Don't you try to pin this on me Casey. I thought you said I was to small to break anything because I am only 160 pounds.

:lol: :lol: alright boys.......how 'bout you both chip in and buy it.....and we'll call it even ;) Casey is right.......100" Coues bucks just start poppin' up all around this truck when driven in Coues country ;) .......i have witnesses. That's a selling point if I've ever heard one ;)

If I had the money to buy a truck like that I would. Maybe when you want to sell this new old bad @$$ truck your talking about I might have enough saved up ;)

Don't you try to pin this on me Casey. I thought you said I was to small to break anything because I am only 160 pounds

You dont.... you had your back pack on!

Jim, for that 'selling point' ill take 10% of the earnings on the truck. you have the address. make Cashiers Check to Casey Michael Charter.

Hey, Does that Fix Or Repair Daily have a stick or a slopp-o-matic (oops that is a Dodge thing)..... I mean automatic????? :P

:lol: :lol:

Love the truck! Sorry you have to sell her. :(

FORD- Driver returned on foot - backwards :lol:

Just kidding- Nice looking truck!

Alright.....I suppose you guys are wanting more for your money. For limited time only....I will throw in this brand new, "prop-powered turbo booster"! You can see it here attached to the Rhino.......increases horsepower by 172cc and comes with a chute for emergencies :unsure: All you gotta do is strap it to the back of the truck and hold on! Who needs a Banks Turbo or a Super Chip to enhance performance, when you can have one of these? :D If anyone is interested, I will sell the "prop-powered turbo booster" by itself....and I will throw in the chute at no extra charge ;) :P

IMG_1848.jpg

Jimbo, you know your family better than that. We would never call you stupid!! To your face anyway :P

Dad

HA HA HA!!! I love Pops!

:lol: :lol: :lol: