standman

Globe Fur Sale Info

Here is some important info for the Globe Fur Sale. Hope its ok to post it. Thought a few of ya would be interested.

Brian

post-102-0-21188600-1421885771_thumb.jpeg

post-102-0-74712200-1421885827_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

they made one thing clear they don't want fur from the bigger trappers I was planning on takeing 50 coyotes but that is out you cant do a good grade sort on that many and only be able to enter 3 lots there will be to big a grade diffance on hides in the same lot so they will only bring the value of the bottom end in the sort ron day and mike huff must be trying to kiss buyer rear so I will be sending all of mine to nafa sale since the okla pick up point is 1 mile from my house in ada anyone around tucson that has hides that they want to go there send me a pm and we can talk about me dropping some off for you save shipping cost

Azcatter, I've never sold to nafa. Can you explain how I would go about it and when your dropping your furs off? I live ibn the nw side of Tucson.

go to the nafa website and set up a account and it will tell you how things work I will leave here the first week of april and can drop off for you if you like

Ok, thanks. How does the sale you pan on entering generally compare to the other sales throughout the year nafa does? I know this are always changing...just generally speaking?

its no different uther than you have a good idea what they will bring unlike the spring sale price for the year has been pretty mutch set I have some in every sale they have threw out the year