Sign in to follow this  
Maverick351

37B HAM hunt

So the wife and I are going out to scout next Monday and try to find an area to hunt. I was told by someone to take the road that runs along the Az trail by Picket post but it is blocked off. Was looking on Google earthand see lots of roads but everything I tried today to get back in a ways either ended at a rock yard or private property. Was trying to stay closer to Superior since I will be doing morning hunts due to work schedules but I have 1 day I can go all day. Any advice or help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Well only had themorning to hunt so the wife and I tried around some spots by Superior but saw 19 vehicles total in 3 spots we had been told about and a total of 1 pig but that was found dead on the road on the way home. Well have all day tomorrow so hoping for better luck

37A was about the same, probably 10 vehicles in the area where we were. Lots of pig tracks but couldn't find the hooves.

30 B no vehicles we saw no one but some hippies walking down the road. But we still didn't see any pigs.

Hello i taged on east of willo springs ranch there were 17 in the heard saw more coming home hope this helps