Sign in to follow this  
prowlerMan

Online draw deadline?

Online app deadline  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be in favor of a online app deadline before the actual draw deadline?

You all are lucky you can still drop off paper apps. I haven't checked into it here but I think all of our draws are online and pay to play right away. I know when all my draw choices were put in here in NM, money came out of my account that day. I did put in 6 weeks before our deadline so should not have any problems with servers crashing. The problem I have is now my state government has my money for about three months before I find out if my daughters and I get drawn for anything.

They are both at fault. The GF is at fault for not enforcing there own rule, and the users are at fault for procrastination.

You knew the deadline to be to work. You left just enough time to get to work barring any issues. You were late, because you didn't leave time to account for any issues.

Who is to blame for the above scenario? The guy who wrecked? I think it is the word I used to start every sentence in the scenario...

Let's change the scenario.

You knew the elk deadline date. You knew the online app can be sketchy to get an app in at the deadline. You chose not to apply early or drive or mail the app to GF. You didn't read the disclaimer on the online app saying it doesn't guarantee it will work, or chose to ignore the warning. You missed the draw because of an online glitch with a computer system. You are pissed because you don't get to go hunting.

Personal accountability?

I don't care what they do to the draw process. They can print it in Chinese or make you deliver your app. by pigeon if they want to but one thing is for sure I will NEVER miss the AZ elk draw application and that's a fact !!!