Sign in to follow this  
HunterB17

Calling chair/seat recommendations?

Hey guys, I'm just curious as to what you guys use to sit on while calling. I usually sit on the ground or lean on a tree if possible, but after a day of calling my back is always sore. I've looked up a few different options but am interested to see what you guys think is most comfortable and practical to carry in and out of every stand. Thanks in advance for your input.

I use something like this, lightweight folding chair in camo. I like to have a back to my chair, especially when using hand calls. This is just the first link I came across but most stores have something like this for $20-25. The one in the link is $90, that's ridiculous.

https://www.vetfriends.com/catalog/catalog_detail.cfm?itemNum=5328

Hoghntr has a really nice seat I believe he said he got it from sportsman's warehouse. I will try to post a link

Nice. I talked to a buddy this morning that said the sportsmans chairs are less than $10. That's hard to beat. I'll check it out today before I go out this weekend. Thanks for the input.

Nice. I talked to a buddy this morning that said the sportsmans chairs are less than $10. That's hard to beat. I'll check it out today before I go out this weekend. Thanks for the input.