Sign in to follow this  
Bpursell

Horse Items

I am getting out of the horse business and wanted to post this on CW. I have a

1993 Shelby two horse trailer. Extra tall with great solid floors. Rubber mats on ramp and flooring. Swinging and removable divider. Tack room with more than room for two saddles and tack. Doors at head and escape doors for easy loading on both sides. Extra set of doors for rear to completely enclose trailer. Dual axle for stability. Tires okay. New jack on the front. Used it a few months ago to pull to Tucson and back, no problems. Overall a great entry level trailer.

I also have hanging feeders, saddle racks and saddles. The saddle is a true working cowboy saddle, solid leather, very heavy. It has a deep swell, high back, built to ride all day in. The only issue is some stiching is coming loose from around the horn. I believe it is a 16" but I haven't measured it. I am asking $2500 OBO on the trailer. I want 500 for the saddle, 50 for the saddle rack and 10 a piece for the feeders. I am more than happy to send pictures upon request. The trailer is listed in Prescott on Craig's list with photos.

There is a horse rescue in New River called Healing Hearts horse rescue that could use anything that you would be willing to donate, if you might be interested?

Free bump

What is the saddle make and gullet width?

I will check the saddle tomorrow and update. The trailer sold today to a rescue in the valley. Still have the saddle, stand, and feeders. I try to support the local rescue as much as possible. I did not know about the one in New River.

• Like 1

I will check the saddle tomorrow and update. The trailer sold today to a rescue in the valley. Still have the saddle, stand, and feeders. I try to support the local rescue as much as possible. I did not know about the one in New River.

Ya they just relocated from Wilcox, its a great rescue with alot of great people and some great horses. My wife, kids and I try to volunteer whenever we can.

post-12781-0-85172000-1424923402_thumb.jpgpost-12781-0-43044700-1424923423_thumb.jpgpost-12781-0-28019900-1424923449_thumb.jpgpost-12781-0-38754600-1424923475_thumb.jpgpost-12781-0-11201900-1424923613_thumb.jpg

Update with pics. Do not know how to turn the pics. Sorry

The rack is a 3 saddle stand. Saddle on rack is not for sale.