Sign in to follow this  
Huntn coues

Video of that buck

Ok here it goes.

First time posting video and I also suck with a camcorder so go easy.

Don't know how long the clips need to be so I am expierimenting with this.

th_camcorder029.jpg

No matter what I do I can't view the video clips!! :angry: :angry: I HATE PHOTO BUCKET!!!!! Any advice???

No matter what I do I can't view the video clips!! :angry: :angry: I HATE PHOTO BUCKET!!!!!

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO???

It seems that its allowing access to all the clips instead of just the one I cut and paste :blink: :blink:

No matter what I do I can't view the video clips!! :angry: :angry: I HATE PHOTO BUCKET!!!!!

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO???

It seems that its allowing access to all the clips instead of just the one I cut and paste :blink: :blink:

I watched it???? Nice Buck Troy

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO???

I don't think it is you..... I just can't open it...... I need Help!.... as we all know. <_< :lol: :lol:

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO???

I watched it???? Nice Buck Troy

Did it give you access to all the clips or just the one????

nice to see you figured it out. nice buck also. a couple of things to keep in mind for future filming. you might have already thought of them but my buddy and I had to learn the hard way so now sense in recreating the wheel.

1 - try to get your recorder mounted onto your tripod.

2 - turn you digital zoom off.

3 - check into getting a doubler. it attaches to the outside of the recorder in front of the lens and doubles your magnification. if your recorder is 20X it will now be 40X and a lot clearer than the digital zoom. they cost about $40.

good luck and thanks for sharing. chris.

Hey Sun Devil, it sounds like you know your way around the cameras. Would a doubler suffice for a decent 20X Sony camcorder with the rife mount? I do a lot of backpack hunting and would love to drag the extra weight if only to show my hunting partners everything that happened instead of my adrenaline ruined recollection. My stories when I am by myself usually go something to the effect of "I glassed him, decided he was a shooter and I don't remember much till I walked over to him. I think I need to cheat a little and try to catch it on film when possible.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. I am wondering if I need a better camera to film out to 300yds where you can at least see what happened even if it's not perfect.

Flagcoueskiller -

Here's some footage of some deer Sundevil and I took on one of our scouting trips. They were just under 300yrds and the video was taken with 22x optical zoom with a tripod mounted camera. I didn't have the doubler at the time - I wish I had because the footage would have been really good then. They sell universal doublers at Best Buy. Clarity suffers very little with the double and the extra zoom more than makes up for it.

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l302/sco...MBucks_0001.flv

Thanks for posting the videos. That buck is wider than I thought. I still think that it scores right around 110.

What kind of camera are you using?

Thanks for posting the videos. That buck is wider than I thought. I still think that it scores right around 110.

What kind of camera are you using?

Canon zr200 20x.

As you can see from the video I need to set it up on my tri-pod. :lol: :lol:

Nice footage, and I feel for ya with your comment about, I wish the horns would drop, I have wished that many times myself.