Sign in to follow this  
mbiewer

kaibab under attack

I would not be surprised to see hunting and gun ownership significantly limited in my life time. Freedoms are being dealt a slow death of a thousand cuts.

• Like 3

Democrats.. all 3 sponsors of bill

Who knew

No offense to someone on here, not trying to start that debate but maybe it will make someone think before they vote

• Like 2

not just democrats, communists. remember that warthog krikpatrick and her cowboy boots? what a liar. yet folks voted for her. grijalva is a commie, probably card carrying. no way you'll ever root him outta tucson tho. keep chippin' away at the wall until it falls. folks best wise up. Lark.

• Like 3

Guest wdenike

Democrats.. all 3 sponsors of bill

Who knew

No offense to someone on here, not trying to start that debate but maybe it will make someone think before they vote

YES OFFENSE!!!!!!!! Although I have very little loyalty to either party. As they are all shameful, and could care less about the constitution. I certainly don't think it takes a rocket scientist to distinguish wich group is doing the most damage. Oldguy no need to be politically correct, it is the first step toward acceptance. And remember if we really want to right the ship. We diligently have to try and fix stupid.

Take care, Willie