Sign in to follow this  
shedcrazy45

just woundering

so I live in cottonwood AZ and have been going out looking around the last few days, I am being very careful not to push animals and keeping my distance, but so far I am seeing what I thought I would small bulls still packing and haven't found any big bulls yet, so what is everyone else seeing around?

I live in camp verde. Went out on Monday and saw a nice 300" class bull holding and Alotta rags still holding.

I went back out today and saw a bunch of cows but same story of not finding bulls, unless there are a bunch of groups of bulls that already shed in there I think I need to find spots that are farther off where bigger bulls might be.

90 percent of the bulls are still packing, be patient let the guys that have been out for 6 weeks quit pushing the elk all over the country, then go pick them up.

• Like 4

I see what you mean seldom drawn, im mostly just trying to figure out where the bulls are cause im trying to find new areas.

Don't mean this in a bad way, but like seldom said, with people pushing them right now it's a tough time to find new areas. Best to find where they hang before they start dropping. Shoot me a pm. maybe I can help a little

ok, thanks for the info from what im hearing and seeing, people are rushing in way to early but most bulls haven't dropped yet but I could be wrong.

I turkey hunt pretty high (in elevation) in unit 1 and would allways find some up high. They hang on longer than guys think...........BOB!