Sign in to follow this  
Norteno

New Mexico Hunt Deadline March 18

Last time I checked we (AZ) have a posted date as when results will be out. Our G and F just usually posts them sooner than that! Unfortunately we have a bunch of people who complain when they don't come out as early or earlier than they did the last years!!!!

• Like 3

This is the NM draw results. Our results will be out April 29th at 10:00am. We don't have to guess when our results will be out, don't have to check cc's as paid for up front, and don't have to call G&F. We do get e-mails early to take pressure off the web site. :D

I thought results were out before the posted date last year? Just curious. AZ was not good to me nor was WY so I'm getting excited for the next one!

Tomorrow is the deadline to file harvest reports for the hunts that ended on the last day of the previous license year. Lets hope it gets closed out quick and they start the draw process.

--Bill

Last time I checked we (AZ) have a posted date as when results will be out. Our G and F just usually posts them sooner than that! Unfortunately we have a bunch of people who complain when they don't come out as early or earlier than they did the last years!!!!

And thankfully AZ doesn't issue landowner tags or guided only tags.

• Like 1

This is the NM draw results. Our results will be out April 29th at 10:00am. We don't have to guess when our results will be out, don't have to check cc's as paid for up front, and don't have to call G&F. We do get e-mails early to take pressure off the web site. :D

I thought results were out before the posted date last year? Just curious. AZ was not good to me nor was WY so I'm getting excited for the next one!

I think they came out earlier last year due to the lawsuit over percentages of NR and resident licenses. They had the court ruling and draw done before they thought so they came out earlier. Funny though what WFGinNM said because the regs say that. I got an e-mail from G&F I think before the draw deadline that said midnight that night was the final time to input them not to get rejected. Maybe because of the tags my daughter and I had? Wonder if it is still in my trash folder or if I emptied it. I have started checking my e-mail daily rather than monthly now though.

Some hunts inluding Ibex, Barbary, Javelina and furbearer were still going on until March 31st.

--Bill

Last year G&F were going to make the results available online on 4/24/14, I recieved my successful e-mails on 4/22/14.

--Bill

Don't have the e-mail anymore. I think they e-mail a few days early to keep pressure off the web site. I guess we will be getting e-mails Monday the 27th so we might know two days before posted so only those that don't have e-mails will be hitting the site on Wed. the 29th.

Edit: The tags we had were for deer and elk. Those results along with turkey and antelope had to be filed by midnight March 18th to not be rejected in the draw. Good thing as soon as my hunts are over I fill out the results for them.