Sign in to follow this  
codyhuntsaz

2012 Dodge Ram quad cab 4x4 $24,000 obo (price lowered again pics added!)

I'm selling my 2012 Dodge Ram quad cab 4x4. I bought this truck in July of 2013. I'm the 2nd owner. Both owners non smoking. The truck has a front end leveling kit and aftermarket wheels (black rhino 20") and Federal Couragia (sp) 35*12.50*20 tires. All maintenance done on time since I've owned it. I only drive 12 miles a day round trip for work. And this trucks only been on a few hunts. Fingers crossed this truck or the next will go on an antelope hunt this fall (21) bonus points! I like this truck but the wife and I are trying to become debt free so that we can adopt our 1st child and this is the last thing between us and our goal. I can text pics upon request. I'll try and get pics up later. Here are some specs for now. Asking $24,500 obo. Call or text (text preferred) Cody @ 602-999-7684.

Engine: 4.7 v8

Mileage: 36,000miles

Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic

Exterior Color: Silver

Interior Color: Grey 2 tone

Gas Mileage: 14 MPG City

19 MPG Highway

Engine: V8 Flex Fuel Vehicle

• Like 3

Get some pics up Cody. Want to see this truck.

• Like 1

Lots of Lookie Lou's. I'd sure like to sell this truck to a fellow hunter! It went with me on a successful archery bull hunt in 2013. It knows the feeling of having a 6x6 bull in the bed, and likes it!

Lots of Lookie Lou's. I'd sure like to sell this truck to a fellow hunter! It went with me on a successful archery bull hunt in 2012. It knows the feeling of having a 6x6 bull in the bed, and likes it!

Just curious. You said you bought this in July of 2013 but were hunting with it in 2012. Just asking