coueskiller

Litle AZ elk sheds

Well guys this board has been a little slow the last few days. I have some pics of some sheds I found 2 weekends ago but I am a little slow and don't know how to post them. They are crappy pics I took with my phone but I would be happy to email them to someone so they could post them up.

Later,

Geoff

Well that's all I have to share right now, but I have a ton of as they lay pics that are on film from this spring that I need to get developed so I will post some more later next week. Grong already chewed my butt and told me to get with the times and buy a digital camera so I guess I'll have to sell him some of these sheds and buy one. Anyhow that's it for now as I'm out of here in a few hours to go hunt some spring gobblers......and look for some more sheds!

Later,

Geoff

WHAT!!! how can you leave work, and leave me, Leroy and Crazy Bill at work all day when your goin huntin! that aint right!

Great job that first set has some awesome tops on him! Good luck on your turkey hunt I am out of here in about 4 hours to head up.