IA Born

2015 Happy Jack Youth Turkey Camp

Its that time of year again. The youth turkey hunt is coming up (17 April is opening day) and the Mingus Mountain Longbeards Chapter of the NWTF is hosting their annual youth camp. I've attached the flier below for the details and contact information to either volunteer as a mentor or register your kids. Unfortunately, due to my daughter's crazy soccer schedule, I will not be able to volunteer as a mentor this year and I know the camp really needs mentors. Please consider this! Tim Denny's contact information is in there or I can email you the word docs for volunteering and/or the registration form for bringing your youth hunter and family.

2015 YOUTH CAMP INFO.pdf

these camps are a great time so if you can call turkey volunteer as a mentor, please.

these are the hunters I took out last year.

yh_zps5exyooqc.jpg

yh1_zpsthb65smn.jpg

yh2_zpsid113ve7.jpg

• Like 1

Can't wait to go. This camp is so informative and the staff is just amazing. I will be attending for the 4th time.

Great camp, you kids should kill it this year I can't remember in 15 years seeing so many Turkeys with such a mild winter the squirrels and Turkeys all made it thru the winter. Good Luck and most important just have fun.

• Like 1