wmathern

price drop on the 1941 john Deere $1800

1941 John Deere b runs real good. Not restored it's redone. New: paint,exhaust stack,decals, Magnito rebuilt. The only thing it needs is rear tires. but I run it just the way it is just fine. Idk how to post pictures on here just text me and I'll send you some 928-925-twenty one 40

post-11375-0-84101900-1429671285_thumb.jpg

post-11375-0-37148500-1429671344_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Knew Bill and his whole family for years. He is truly missed. He had 1 he ll of a JD collection. We all used to ride in the wagon during Mayer days while he pulled everyone on his JD

He brought all his Deere down to the shop and let me work on all them. Then would get mad at me if I didn't drive them around the block

• Like 1

He brought all his Deere down to the shop and let me work on all them. Then would get mad at me if I didn't drive them around the block

I have a 1943 Allis Chalmers that still runs like a top. Doesn't look this nice, but pulls hard and discs my arena in no time flat.

Beautiful tractor.

Wish I could help. I have asked friends who live where they could use it. I live in Phoenix..ie "the armpit of the world" and have no place to put it. Love it tho.