Sign in to follow this  
nlacost

The "Infamous" Armalite***SOLD***

***SOLD***.Factory built (unmodified)Armalite 20" heavy barrel AR in 556/223..Upgraded all stocks and grip with Magpul..will include 2 Pmag 30 rounders..topped with a Vortex Cossfire II V-Brite 3-9 x 50 scope..less than 700 rounds fired..excellent shape and very dependable..asking $750 firm ..thanks for looking.. -- Nate

post-3204-0-91983200-1429848512_thumb.jpg

post-3204-0-45132500-1429848528_thumb.jpg

post-3204-0-21340300-1429848543_thumb.jpg

post-3204-0-43195500-1429848559_thumb.jpg

Murf- Thanks for the kind words and I am already regretting this post,but I am heading toward a different project..I really hate to see this one go...thanks for the bump..- Nate

Murf- Thanks for the kind words and I am already regretting this post,but I am heading toward a different project..I really hate to see this one go...thanks for the bump..- Nate

No problem buddy. You were honest when I asked you where you were getting all theses coyotes and you told me.....wayyyyyyy out west. ;)

• Like 1

I guess nobody needs a coyote/prairie dog gun?..price dropped to $750..not going any lower..if not sold by Monday I will pull ad and keep it..shoots way too straight to give away..

Keep that thing!!! I think all of us here were wondering why you would sell such a good dog killing machine!!!

• Like 2

Dug- Decided to give another rig a try...should be a neat little setup when I'm done...will keep you guys posted as to what it is...thanks for all the inquiries though,I do appreciate it..Nate