Well when the draw results are posted the 29th I will have to wait to find out if I drew. On 4/20 my best friends dad passed away. They will be having the services on Wednesday morning with services at the National Cemetery in the afternoon. So I will be able to stop by my father-in-laws marker for a while after the services. I probably won't be able to check my results until I get home later in the evening. Good luck to all those that draw. Keeping my fingers crossed for my elk tag as my deer tag is a given.

Sorry for your loss.. There is a backdoor.. Basically, review each application... If you successfully drew you will have a License # on the top of the screen.

I am just waiting for the e-mails that come out early. I should know before then.

I am sorry to hear about the loss. Prayers sent.

For the backdoor, it is down now. I had a license number by my app review for my elk application, and, it is gone now. Hopefully this method of finding out is accurate and will hold true with the results when they are posted.

I hope you get it Coues79. I am hoping I have good news after the services. The one I am waiting on is my elk and my daughters elk.

Sorry for the loss. We will keep you and his family in our prayers.

Thanks Red Sparky. It'd be my first elk hunt in NM. Sure love that states habitat. Good luck to you as well.

You can review your applications now and see if you have a license number associated with your application. If you do, you can now check your harvest reporting information and it will tell you what hunt it is for. I pulled an elk tag this year in AZ and NM. Pretty cool deal!