Sign in to follow this  
CouesKilla

draw leak?

My Barbary results still show the license number. The rest of mine don't so I just assumed I didn't get drawn for any others. Hopefully they come out soon!!

The G and F took down the ability to see harvest reports and the license number by your app review for each species yesterday. I also had a license number by my elk app review but was unable to verify it with the harvest report link due to it being taken off.

Others were able to verify that if you had a license number associated with your app review, then you drew that license. The game and fish sent out a Facebook message indicating that some people were able to see their unofficial draw results..... So it appears that if you had the license number, you were successful in the draw. We will know on the 29th for sure. Good luck!

Is that where it says "attach code" right by the application number. I was trying to figure out what you guys are talking about. Little help?

Results will be out tomorrow morning

10:00 am if the web doesn't crash.

Polaris550 the attach code is for others to attach to your license. What they are talking about, before it was taken down, is if you went to the review application at the top it had your application number and next to it was a license number. It did not tell you what unit or hunt but if you got a tag, if no license number was next to it you didn't. I found out about it too late and could not check my application but I got an e-mail that must have been a "leak". Check your e-mails first because they usually send out e-mails to hunters to take pressure off the web.