Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Shooting with camo netting on the face?

Kuiu gatior pulled up over my nose. I have to shoot with one on or my bow string will pull out my mustache hairs.

Camo beard.... I like it ! :D

I sat one day in July on a tank ..... wearing a T-shirt, levi shorts, and white tennis shoes, no hat, and a camera. I was out in the open, no brush, just dirt sloping to the small tank..... I took amazing pictures of a small 5x5 drinking from 20 yards away. He never knew that I was there, because I never moved. Here is one of the pics!

But move and alert the elk, and you'd wish you didn't have that big blotch of the face. :wacko:

post-641-0-49273700-1431218650_thumb.jpg

Camo beard! I like that. Green and brown dye. What pattern?

I just grow my beard in and it comes in with a pattern like a skunk. Starting to turn more grey than dark so maybe it will come in like an inverted skunk this year. Grey with a dark brown stripe instead of dark with a white stripe.

Well I'm outta luck, 17 and I have 6 hairs on my chin, one day I will be able to grow out my beard

I'm out of luck with the beard tactic. Haven't reached puberty yet.......even though now in my 60's!

The tight head net helps me when they come in close to a call ......and I can smell their bad breath!