Sign in to follow this  
azelkhunter2

PLEASE READ....Jr Deer & Cow Elk Hunters....

The Arizona Deer Association.....Will be holding it's annual.... YOUTH DEER AND COW ELK HUNT CAMP.. In unit 23 from Oct 8th / 11th.... EVERYTHING IS FREE !!!! We will serve breakfast - lunch and dinner to all Jr hunters and their families / hunting party. Snacks will also be available everyday. We will have personnel on site to assist with locating game, tracking, retrieval and game care and anything else we can help with.

ALL Jr hunters that come into camp will receive a package that will include an ADA shirt, hat and a water bottle. ALL TAG holders will be entered into ( FREE DRAWINGS ) prizes will include but are not limited too.

1 - Weatherby sub moa rifle with vortex scope ( 308 cal )

4 - Pairs of 10 x 42 vortex binoculars

2 - vortex tripods

2 - pack frames

1 - cutco gut hook knife (engraved with Az Deer Association)

2 - havalon knifes

For those Jr tag holders that ( PRE-REGISTER ) for the camp we will have a pre hunt drawing for a hunt package that will include the following. This is for both Deer and Elk tag holders !!!

1 - Pack frame with game bags

1 - Cutco knife with Az Deer Association engraving

1 - Havalon knife

1 - compact bonesaw

1 - Vortex rangfinder

1 - Leupold golden ring compact spotting scope kit. Includes tripod, soft & hard case

1 - pair of vortex 10x42 binoculars

We will also have plenty of items for youth non tag holders....

PLEASE HELP IN MAKING THIS CAMP A SUCCESS....Spread the word...Tell your friends....Put your kids in for this hunt !!!!

You can register at azdeer1@cox.net or for more info please call Dave at 602-228-1719

• Like 8

For those of you who have kids and are new to hunting or have friends who are new or just want to have a good time I suggest you tell them about it or come out. It keeps getting better every year. My 7yr old and myself helped out a kid last yr and it was the most rewarding thing I think I have ever done. Plus these kids are slaying some monsters. Mark your calendars and come out, get some knowledge and help support an amazing cause! And once again they are stepping up with some amazing raffle prizes.

My son and I went to our first camp this year (unit 1 turkey camp). It was a great experience. If you haven't been to one, you should definitely check it out. Were it not for Wyoming antelope hunting we would be there!

Man - that looks awesome. My youngest has a cow tag in unit 1 though. My oldest son drew unit 1 archery bull second year in a row.