AZ_SAWBUCK

Wireless Trail Camera

Does anyone have any experience with this type of camera? Looking to get one that sends images to my phone or email.

Thanks JS

They've gotta be in a place with GOOD cell phone reception. That's a deal breaker for most western hunters

• Like 1

PM AZlance, I know he has used them before. I would really like to buy one but I have read that same comment greyghost made about the service. I want my cameras in places most people wont go which in many cases = no cell reception.

The bushnell wireless cam has got some good reviews as a result of the prepaid wireless program.

• Like 1

Looked into this a few months back and only t mobile and at&t were the only ones that could provide service for these types of camera. Now i don't know about at&t coverage but t mobile is crap ... i don't even get reception in Oracle, AZ. Now if Verzion could do these i would jump all over it.

But if it is for a security device for your house it will work if you have coverage in your area. Check before you you spend all your money on it. Good luck.

I believe I read a new covert camera will be coming out soon and it will work on verizon. I would look into cams that can run on verizon service. Most are running off AT&T and service is poor plus AT&T is canceling the lesser service the cams run on in 2017.

I have seen a few cams that are running on a GSM network, you will need to get a SIM card for your service provider.