Coues Stew

Lake Mary Multi Species Fishing (Video)

Haha HavasuHunter Iv been going to havasu the past few weekends to fish. That frog bite is hot! My partner and I took 19th place in Last weekends Spro tournament and cashed a check, there was a 102 boats that entered. We had a good day that video is coming soon as well.

one of my friends took 4th or 5th, they won it last year. Sounds like the frog bite had been really good, thats a lot of fun. My bass boats livewell sucks or I might enter some of these tourneys. Mostly night fishing for stripers now for me with this heat. Gongrats on 19th, I know there are a lot of really good fishermen out there and many are local.

Havasu hunter, I am in Minot . Went to tailrace once ,just to see it on the way back from Bismark and a buddy was there shore fishing He had just caught a 27 inch rainbow He had laying in the snow. It was April last year. Never fished it yet but want to rent a boat and do the tailrace. I have only fished 3-4 times on the souris river below Lake Darling. The pike hit anything You trow at them. Big too. Guys catch lottsa walleye rite here in town in the river..........BOB!

• Like 1

Haha HavasuHunter Iv been going to havasu the past few weekends to fish. That frog bite is hot! My partner and I took 19th place in Last weekends Spro tournament and cashed a check, there was a 102 boats that entered. We had a good day that video is coming soon as well.

not too HOT... Big fish was only a 5#

We caught a 7lb largemouth Sat night after the tourney on a deep crankbait. Crazy when there is a killer frog bite and deep crank bite at the same time.

I'd still like to get over to Lake Mary, the hottest part of the year is my least favorite time to live on Havasu. That Flagstaff summer weather is hard to beat.

Ya when we werent throwing frogs we were catchin nice smallies in 40 ft! The flagstaff weather is getting real nice. Especially with the cool down we'll get this weekend could turn the walleye on hard!