Sign in to follow this  
125coues

East Vallet Toms Gun Raffle

As i said in a previous post the East Valley Toms will be raffling off a new Savage 243 ,we are able to take phone orders for this raffle.

We will be at Bass Pro Shops this weekend also selling tickets both Saturday and Sunday from 10;00 to 2;00 each day.The winning ticket will be drawn at 2;00 on Sunday.

So if you would like a chance at this gun and are unable to come by please call.

Ticket price is 1-$20;00 3-$50;00 7-$100.00

Kathi Nixon

480-688-1741

Thanks

Mark Nixon

We will be at Bass Pro Shops tomorrow between 10:00_2:00 selling tickets for our gun raffle.The winning ticket will be drawn at 2:00pm on Sunday.

I hope to see some CWT people.

We will be at Bass Pro Shops tomorrow between 10:00_2:00 selling tickets for our gun raffle.The winning ticket will be drawn at 2:00pm on Sunday.

I hope to see some CWT people.

We are at the Bass Pro Shops selling tickets for a Savage 243 and banquet tickets for the East Valley Toms.

We are able to take tickets orders by phone just call if you cannot come by.This gun will be given away tomorrow at 2:00pm

1-480-688-1741

Kathi Nixon aka Mrs125coues

Tickets for gun are 1-20.00. 3-50.00. 7-100.00

Thanks for all you guys do to help our wildlife here in as,

• Like 1

I want to send out a Thanks to Luckyone for coming by and purchasing some tickets for the gun.

Mark

The gun will be raffled off today at 2:00

Thanks Gary

Getting close to draw time odds are really good only sold about 35 tickets for the gun .call in to buy a ticket

1-480-688-1741. Kathi

45 mins till we draw.

The winner has been drawn and before I post his name I will need his OK as he has not answered his phone yet and he does not have a way to leave him a message.

I was able to contact the gun winner and he picked up his new rifle today at Bas Pro Shops today. His name is Matt Garrity and he was the first person to buy a ticket.

I want to say thanks to all that came by and bought tickets and also to the ones who bought by phone.

Also to Bass Pro Shops for allowing us to set up inside the store and sell tickets.

We still have seats available for the banquet,if you are interested in buying some please call .

Kathi. 480-688-1741

Thanks again to all

Mark aka 125coues